Mission & Vision
Our Academy is a place where students trust themselves enough to take risks in a safe and supportive environment. We set goals for our students on an individual basis. Learning activities include both cooperative learning (groups) and individual projects. Every child makes a special contribution here, and our small classes allow each child to be seen as a unique, whole person, with his or her own learning style and pattern of growth. Our students learn to pay attention, concentrate on tasks, and use knowledge meaningfully.
Indivdual Attention, With this in mind, we motivate our students through individual attention, intensive counseling, and after-school programs, that address their individual learning styles. We expect them to recognize the value of commitment and effort, and to strive toward their highest levels of capability.
Development of Reponsible Personality, An education is complete only if it shapes the individual’s character and develops his/her skills for a successful social life. We see it as our responsibility to provide our students with the values and concepts that shape societies’ moral texture.
Our school encompasses a healthy combination of mental, physical and interpersonal activities undertaken in a nurturing, success-oriented atmosphere:
- Accelerated Academic Program
- Science and Advanced Technology
- Fine Arts
- Study Skills
- Performing Arts
- Character Development
- Physical Fitness and Health
- Competitive and Noncompetitive Sports
- Social Activities and Events
- Fun Learning Environment
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Electives and Clubs
Our Students Learn:
- To develop a disciplined and practical schedule for school work
- To practice commitment and integrity
- To set goals and strive for higher achievement
- To develop reading, writing, and computational skills
- To develop communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- To develop thinking skills for problem solving
- To use interpersonal skills, ability to work with others
- To increase self esteem, motivation
- To expand organizational skills
- To accelerate foreign language acquisition
- To increase computer literacy.