Back to School 2016
Welcome Back! The start of the 2016 – 2017 academic year is quickly approaching. To prepare you and your family for the start of the academic year, please review this web page for helpful information regarding school supplies, academic calendar and required health/medical forms.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the documents are saved as PDF files. PDF format is used to preserve the content and layout of our hard copy publications and forms. Publications in PDF can be viewed and printed using the Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 7.0 or higher. You can download and get help using the Acrobat Reader at the Adobe Systems site. The downloadable Acrobat Reader software is available at no charge from Adobe.
School Supplies List
- School Supplies List for Preschool – Kindergarten
- School Supplies List for 1st – 3rd Grade
- School Supplies List for 4th – 8th Grade
Please submit these documents to the front office by the specific due dates.
- Emergency Medical Authorization Form (Required for ALL students by Friday, August 19.)
- State of IL Eye Examination Report* (Required for all new students ages 5 and up, kindergartner and 6th grade students.)
- State of IL Certificate of Child Health Examination* (Required for all new students, kindergartner and 6th grade students.)
- Proof of School Dental Examination* (Required for all new students ages 5 and up, kindergartner , 2nd Grade and 6th grade students.)
- IL Minimum Immunization Requirements
- IL Department of Public Health Child Examination Code/Timetable
*These documents are due by October 15th. This is a state law, if we do not have all necessary documents, your child must be excluded until all documents are turned in.